Thursday, December 2, 2010

Done with Thanksgiving Here Comes..... CHRISTMAS!!

Our family ended up having Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday because I had to work Thursday morning. If Granma isn't there in the morning, just how is she supposed to make her stuffing? Tyler the youngest grand kept asking for that "awesome stuff" meaning my stuffing, I took that as a compliment.

It's going to be a slim Christmas so I'm trying to come up with some big ideas for just a little money. Hours have finally picked up at work but I have some serious catching up to do. The good part is we are just now starting to run out of some of the groceries I stock piled when they were on sale last summer. Which is the point of course. Your stock pile can see you through the slim times.

 I did hats and scarves a couple years ago for everyone on my list and everyone still has theirs and I don't want to do it again. The grands still have the blankets I made them for one Christmas so that's out. I don't have time for anything big. Come on Deb, you have a room full of yarn and craft supplies you should be able to think of something.

Oh well, I will but when I do will I have time to finish them before Christmas??

No comments:

Post a Comment