Monday, March 15, 2010

Got Home Early Today -- NapTime!!

I missed half a day of work today because of a nasty headache and sore back. This isn't a very frugal thing to do, but sometimes you just have to take some time off. I napped most of the afternoon and feel much better now.

I took the college kid to Arby's for lunch yesterday, we had some coupons and ended up paying less than $8 for both of us to have a nice lunch. Not only that but there was a number on the receipt to call for a survey. I called it and now the next time we go to Arby's I get a free sandwich. Woohoo, college kid and I are going to eat good again next week!

Here's some great Campbell's coupons to check out. I have a pantry full of Campbell's soups that I got by combining a sale with double coupons. I paid 60¢ a can for both condensed and Chunky soups. So watch for those sales and stock up when you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment