Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nothing Like Free Food!!

I went to the store for a few things today and ended up paying 25¢ for a bagful! That was less than the sales tax came to. Although I used several other coupons, the reason I was able to get it all so cheap was I had a "$4 off your next shopping order" coupon. I love those kind of coupons, I still have another one for $1.50 because I didn't buy enough!

I had to get eggs, although I bought other things too, I wanted to make some breakfast burritos. These have become one of my favorite breakfasts. I've posted the recipe on another blog, check it out here.

I'm not going to make this blog all about couponing, there's a lot of other things I do to save money, like thrift shops, clearance racks and more but I do like to include a printable coupon with the posts. Todays is for Post Cereal, register and you'll be able to print out a $2 coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment