Friday, April 16, 2010

My New Monitor Ornament

This is Beast (OK, I know, I didn't name him). He's a big cat and every time he gets up there I'm afraid he's going to knock it over. I usually call him Big Boy but since he was 10 years old when I inherited him last year and had gone by Beast that whole time I can't exactly change his name now. My other two cats have finally accepted him sharing their home but still haven't made friends which results in an occasional hissy fight in the middle of the night that wakes me up.

I have made a decision about my food contest blog. I am going to be shutting it down. It is too time consuming and has taken over way too much of my spare time. I've hardly had any time to work on my other blogs, do my charity crafting or even clip coupons. I wasn't even entering the contests, I was too obsessed with listing all of them. There's a lot of sites out there that list contests and mine wasn't getting any traffic. I am going to leave my craft related one up, I originally started it to keep track of the contests I entered trying to get more supplies for my charity crafting and I think I'll leave it at that.

Saturday is the last day to enter my Yoplait Yoplus Yogurt Gift Pack Giveaway. Please take a few minutes to enter.

I just entered a contest for the cookbook The $5 Mom Cookbook that looks awesome. The contest is sponsered by the Pssst... Network and General Mills who occasionally give me free samples and coupons. I think you need to be a member to enter so click the link and join if you wish. You can also order it through Amazon. It looks like a great book. It has 200 recipes for family dinners that cost under $5!

No comments:

Post a Comment