Sunday, February 7, 2010

Back Home and Cutting Out Coupons

Finally made it home today after a long 4 day stay in St Louis. Took Ryan out for lunch and out grocery shopping before I came home. We went to Fazoli's for luch and had an ok meal, they had a $3.99 special which of course is what I had. Ryan's only careful with his money and since I was buying his combo cost $8 something. (sigh) But it was nice to spend some time with him.

I am so glad to be back on my own computer, Sean's laptop drives me nuts. It was also fairly cold there. He got his first winter gas bill, freaked out and turned his furnace down to 64 degrees. After all those years of him coming home from school and turning up the thermostat he finally understands.

Picked up the Sunday papers on my way home and have been cutting out coupons. Lots of good coupons today. I've been thinking, if I had a contest for some good coupons (I wouldn't send out junk) would you all enter? I'm hoping to host giveaways on this and my other blogs but want to have a something to get things started. So, anyone want some coupons?

Have you read my Deb's Crafts blog? It was the first one I ever did and it's all about crafting for charity. I've written quite a few crochet patterns and have posted them on that blog. I am currently having a contest looking for pictures of projects done from my patterns. If you crochet you have plenty of time to do something since the contest will run for the rest of the month.

Todays internet coupons are for Campbells Chunky Soups and other Campbells products.

No comments:

Post a Comment