Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm Now the Granma of a Teenager!

My grandson, Tim, turned 13 today. Happy, happy birthday to a wonderful young man. It can't have been that long ago since I held that tiny baby in my arms and welcomed my first grandchild into the world, can it?

I've posted some new contests on my two contest blogs, check them out and enter a few. The links are on the sidebar. I've won quite a few of these blog contests and I love sharing the ones I've found with others.

I went shopping yesterday and spent $11 for $65 worth of groceries. I did it by combining sale items with double coupons. Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to do with 8 cans of white chicken chili. I mean, I couldn't pass it up at 29¢ a can could I?? I also got free I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, but my daughter Jenny decided she needed it more than I did, so I gave it to her.

Speaking of coupons, one of these days I'm going to set up my printer so I can print off the ones on the internet. Even if I can't you can so check out this $1 coupon for DelMonte Refrigerated Fruit. Here's another one to check out for Special K.

No comments:

Post a Comment