Friday, February 5, 2010

Snowed-in In St Louis and Spending Time With Sean

I promised myself I would post on this blog as often as possible and I have already broken that promise. Just because my son insisted I let him use his computer doesn't mean I actually had to let him. I've been staying here since Weds. because I've been working just a few miles from the city. I was planning on going home today but the weather is not cooperating. So I decided to stay at Sean's for one more night. Actually fixed him something green for dinner. Probably the first green food he's had in weeks. Oh, I'm mistaken, I think there were some green peppers on the pizza we had the other night.

I almost forgot, I have this great coupon you, check it out. To get a $.95 off coupon for Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls (sounds good doesn't it?) go here. It was offered to my readers from General Mills through MyBlogSpark.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment