Thursday, February 11, 2010

An Unexpected Day Off

The client I was supposed to take care of today went in the hospital last night so I don't have a lot to do today. Answer the company phones and thats about it. I'm in St Louis so what should I do? I'm thinking about wandering around the art museum, or should I make it the history museum? Love going to both of them. Usually do it with one of the boys though. Or... I have my coupons with me, maybe I should check out a couple of the stores I never get to go to out there in the "country". Oh well, I'll keep you updated later today.

Here's a coupon for Fiber One Yogurt to start out your day.

1 comment:

  1. Now you know I would hit a museum and get in at least a little coupon shopping...I love coupons and I LOVE shopping!! LOL Hope it was a good day!

    ReplyDelete